Laborers’ Local 1144 serves over 500 public employee members in Taunton and Attleboro, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1966 as an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Local 1144 is a member of the Massachusetts and Northern New England Laborers’ District Council, a division of LiUNA that represents approximately 20,000 laborers and public servants in the area.
Members of the Local Union have access to healthcare and pension programs provided by the Massachusetts Laborers’ Health & Welfare Fund and the Massachusetts Laborers’ Pension Fund, respectively.
Local 1144, in collaboration with the New England Laborers’ Training Academy (NELTA), provides its members with comprehensive and high-quality training programs.
For more information visit liunalocal1144.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 1144 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 1144 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 1144 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 1144 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1144
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 1144
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 1144 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 1144.