Local 1144 serves over 500 public employee members in Taunton and Attleboro, Massachusetts. It was founded in 1966 as an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Local 1144 is a member of the Massachusetts and Northern New England Laborers’ District Council, a division of LiUNA that represents approximately 20,000 laborers and public servants in the area.
Members of the Local have access to healthcare and pension programs provided by the Massachusetts Laborers’ Health & Welfare Fund and the Massachusetts Laborers’ Pension Fund, respectively.
Local 1144, in collaboration with the New England Laborers’ Training Academy (NELTA), provides its members with comprehensive and high-quality training programs.
For more information visit liunalocal1144.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1144:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1144 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1144 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1144
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1144
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1144 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1144 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1144
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1144 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.