Local 335 serves 500 hardworking men and women in Clark, Skamania, Klickitat, Cowlitz, and Wahkiakum counties of Washington. Its members work in the Building, Heavy Civil and Highway Construction industries, as well as, Clark County Health Department and BPA Professional Division.
Members of Local 335 have access to both the Northwest Laborers Training Trust and the Northwest Laborers-Employers Health & Security Trust.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 335 by visiting liuna335.com
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 335:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 335 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 335 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 335
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 335
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 335 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 335 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 335
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 335 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.