Laborers’ Local 335 serves 500 hardworking men and women in Clark, Skamania, Klickitat, Cowlitz, and Wahkiakum counties of Washington. Its members work in the Building, Heavy Civil, and Highway Construction industries, as well as, Clark County Health Department and BPA Professional Division.
Members of Local 335 have access to both the Northwest Laborers Training Trust and the Northwest Laborers-Employers Health & Security Trust.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 335 by visiting liuna335.com
Pay Laborers’ Local 335 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 335 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 335 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 335 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 335
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 335
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 335 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 335.