Laborers’ Local 341 was chartered on April 4, 1947, with jurisdiction over South-Central and Southwestern Alaska. Local 341 is an affiliate of the Laborers International Union of North America (LiUNA) and represents about 2,000 members in the construction, healthcare, service contract, and public sector industries.
Local 341 offers its members a variety of training programs, as well as health, dental and pension benefits programs. Learn more at local341.com
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 341:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 341 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 341 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 341
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 341
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 341 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 341 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 341
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 341 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.