Founded on September 4, 1910, Laborers’ Local 220, represents more than 1,900 men and women working in the building construction trades in California’s Kern, San Luis Obispo, and Santa Barbara counties, as well as the rest of the state. It is a part of the Laborers’ International Union of North America. It operates under Master Agreements that are overseen by the Southern California District Council of Laborers.
The union provides a range of training advantages to its members, including education at Laborers Training and Retraining Trust. Learn more at www.local220.us
Pay Laborers’ Local 220 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 220 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 220 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 220 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 220
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 220
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 220 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 220.