Founded on September 4, 1910, Laborers’ International Union of North America, Local 220, represents more than 1,900 men and women working in the building construction trades in California’s Kern, San Luis Obispo, and Santa Barbara counties, as well as the rest of the state.
It operates under Master Agreements that are overseen by the Southern California District Council of Laborers.
The union provides a range of training advantages to its members, including education at Laborers Training and Retraining Trust. Learn more at www.local220.us
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 220:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 220 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 220 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 220
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 220
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 220 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 220 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 220
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 220 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.