Local One was chartered on December 1, 1912, and represents Hod Carriers and Common Laborers in the construction industry in Chicago, Illinois. The Union currently has approximately 2000 members.
Union Laborers have the advantage of getting the appropriate training for their job. The LiUNA Chicagoland Laborers’ District Council Training Center offers safety and skill training to all union laborers. Members can also take advantage of a number of scholarships, including the Chicago Federation of Labor’s William A. Lee Memorial Scholarship and the Chicago Area LECET.
Local 1 provides medical insurance and a pension plan as a LiUNA associate.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 1, please, visit their website www.laborerslocalone.com
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.