Headquartered in Groton, CT, Laborers’ Local 547 is a union representing nearly 500 construction workers in New London County, Connecticut. It is one of 8 unions that make up the Connecticut Laborers’ District Council (a subsidiary of LiUNA).
Local 547 offers its members a variety of options through excellent training programs and grants. The union also bargains on behalf of its members for a secure retirement, higher pay, and family-friendly regulations like paid sick time and health insurance.
Pay Laborers’ Local 547 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 547 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 547 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 547 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 547
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 547
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 547 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 547.