Headquartered in Groton, CT, Local 547 is a union representing nearly 500 construction workers in New London County, Connecticut. It is one of 8 unions that make up the Connecticut Laborers’ District Council (a subsidiary of LiUNA).
Local 547 offers its members a variety of options through excellent training programs and grants. The union also bargains on behalf of its members for a secure retirement, higher pay, and family-friendly regulations like paid sick time and health insurance.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 547:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 547 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 547 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 547
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 547
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 547 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 547 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 547
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 547 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.