Local 32 is a union of nearly 700 active and retired construction craft laborers. Its members build and maintain roads, highways, bridges, hospitals, schools, etc, in Winnebago and DeKalb counties of Illinois.
The union is a member of the Great Plains Laborers’ District Council, the Midwest Laborers’ Region, and the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LiUNA).
In collaboration with the Illinois Laborers’ and Contractors Joint Apprenticeship and Training Program, Local 32 offers members opportunities for ongoing professional development.
Visit the Local 32 website for additional information.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 32:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 32 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 32 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 32
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 32
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 32 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 32 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 32
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 32 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.