Laborers’ Local 32 is a union of nearly 700 active and retired construction craft laborers. Its members build and maintain roads, highways, bridges, hospitals, schools, etc, in Winnebago and DeKalb counties of Illinois.
The union is a member of the Great Plains Laborers’ District Council, the Midwest Laborers’ Region, and the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LiUNA).
In collaboration with the Illinois Laborers’ and Contractors’ Joint Apprenticeship and Training Program, Local 32 offers members opportunities for ongoing professional development.
Visit the Local 32 website for additional information.
Pay Laborers’ Local 32 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 32 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 32 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 32 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 32
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 32
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 32 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 32.