LIUNA Local 560 was formed on August 4, 1927, and is an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Currently, Local 560 stands for approximately 700 men and women who perform all kinds of tasks necessary to build the counties it serves. Its jurisdiction includes Amherst, Bernardston, Colrain, Conway, Deerfield and 22 more counties in Massachusetts.
In partnership with different organisations, Local 560 also offers several benefit programs for its members. Among them are training at the New England Laborers’ Training Academy, health and pension programmes, dental insurance, legal services and many others.
To learn more about Local 560 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website laborerslocal560.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 560:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 560 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 560 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 560
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 560
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 560 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 560 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 560
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 560 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.