Sandhogs Local 147 are part of the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LIUNA). Currently, it stands for approximately 700 men and women who perform all kinds of tasks necessary to build the Bronx, Kings, New York, Queens, and Richmond boroughs of New York.
Members of Laborers’ Local 147 are Tunnel Diggers and can be found working on major projects throughout New York City. They have worked on projects starting with the Brooklyn Bridge, Lincoln, Holland, Queens-Midtown, and Brooklyn-Battery Tunnels, along with most of New York City’s subways, waterways, and sewers.
Visit the Local 147 website for additional information.
Pay Laborers’ Local 147 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 147 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 147 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 147 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 147
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 147
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 147 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 147.