Chartered in 1935, Local 309 is a member of the Laborers’ International Union of North America. It serves approximately 900 members in Scott, Muscatine and Clinton counties in Iowa.
As a part of LiUNA, Local 309 members have access to various benefit programs, including the opportunity to apply for an Illinois Laborers’ & Contractors Joint Apprenticeship & Training Program, different scholarships, and health and pension plans.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 309:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 309 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 309 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 309
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 309
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 309 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 309 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 309
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 309 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.