Chartered in 1935, Laborers’ Local 309 is a member of the Laborers’ International Union of North America. It serves approximately 900 members in Scott, Muscatine, and Clinton counties in Iowa.
As a part of LiUNA, Local 309 members have access to various benefit programs, including the opportunity to apply for an Illinois Laborers’ & Contractors Joint Apprenticeship & Training Program, different scholarships, and health and pension plans.
Pay Laborers’ Local 309 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 309 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 309 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 309 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 309
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 309
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 309 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 309.