Heavy and General Construction Laborers Local 472 was founded in 1950 as an affiliate of LIUNA (Laborers’ International Union of North America) and today it represents over 7000 professionals. The union represents its members with a variety of heavy and general construction businesses.
Local 472 has an agreement with the Utility and Transportation Contractors Association (UTCA) and the Associated Construction Contractors of New Jersey (ACCNJ). This agreement recognizes Union as the single and exclusive collective bargaining agent for all employees covered by the agreement in the counties of Hudson, Bergen, Passaic, Morris, Warren, Essex, Union, Middlesex, Hunterdon, Sussex, Somerset, and Monmouth.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 472, please, visit their website www.njlaborers.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 472 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 472 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 472 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 472 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 472
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 472
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 472 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 472.