General Laborers’ Local 264 stands for approximately 700 men and women who perform all kinds of tasks necessary to build Carroll, Cass, Clay, Jackson, Lafayette, Platte, Ray, and Saline Counties in Missouri.
Local 264 was formed on June 20, 1907, and is an affiliate of Missouri Kansas Laborers’ District Council MKLDC (a subsidiary of LiUNA).
All 13 Locals of MKLDC are eligible to participate in the joint labor-management programs called Tri-Funds. These programs cover training and health insurance.
Visit the Local 264 page for additional information.
Pay Laborers’ Local 264 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 264 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 264 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 264 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 264
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 264
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 264 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 264.