General Laborers Local 264 stands for approximately 700 men and women who perform all kinds of tasks necessary to build Carroll, Cass, Clay, Jackson, Lafayette, Platte, Ray, and Saline Counties in Missouri.
Local 264 was formed on June 20, 1907, and is an affiliate of Missouri Kansas Laborers’ District Council MKLDC (a subsidiary of LiUNA).
All 13 Locals of MKLDC are eligible to participate in the joint labor-management programs called Tri-Funds. These programs cover training and health insurance.
Visit the Local 264 page for additional information.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 264:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 264 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 264 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 264
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 264
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 264 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 264 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 264
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 264 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.