Established in 2008, General Laborers Local 710 stands for approximately 700 men and women who perform all kinds of tasks necessary to build counties in Maryland, D.C., and Virginia regions.
The union offers a variety of services to its members, including education provided by the Baltimore-Washington Laborers Training and Apprenticeship Center, health and wellness programs by the Laborers’ Health and Safety Fund of North America (LHSFNA), etc.
Visit the Laborers’ Local 710 website for additional information.
Pay Laborers’ Local 710 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 710 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 710 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 710 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 710
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 710
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 710 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 710.