Established in 2008, General Laborers Local 710 stands for approximately 700 men and women who perform all kinds of tasks necessary to build counties in Maryland, D.C. and Virginia regions.
The union offers a variety of services to its members, including education provided by the Baltimore-Washington Laborers Training and Apprenticeship Center, health and wellness programs by Laborers’ Health and Safety Fund of North America (LHSFNA), etc.
Visit the Local 710 website for additional information.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 710:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 710 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 710 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 710
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 710
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 710 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 710 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 710
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 710 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.