Chartered in 1945, Laborers’ Local 910 is based in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. It serves over 800 active and retired members working in coal-fired power plants across Elk, Jefferson, Clearfield, Cambria, Cameron, Blair, Huntington, Indiana, & Franklin Counties in Western Pennsylvania.
As a part of LiUNA, Local 910 provides its members with access to various benefit programs, including the opportunity to study at the Western Pennsylvania Laborers Training Center, scholarships, and health and pension plans.
Pay Laborers’ Local 910 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 910 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 910 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 910 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 910
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 910
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 910 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 910.