Laborers’ Local 223, created on July 18, 1906, as of today represents approximately 1,200 construction professionals. This union, headquartered in Dorchester, Massachusetts, serves half of the city of Boston, the Island of Boston Harbor, Dedham, and Milton cities.
In cooperation with New England Laborers’ Training Trust Fund, LiUNA Local 223 offers its members hands-on and classroom training programs.
Members can also benefit from healthcare and pension programs that are provided through the Massachusetts Laborers’ Health & Welfare Fund and Massachusetts Laborers’ Pension Fund accordingly.
Pay Laborers’ Local 223 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 223 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 223 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 223 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 223
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 223
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 223 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 223.