LiUNA Local 223, created on July 18, 1906, as of today represents approximately 1,200 construction professionals. This union, headquartered in Dorchester, Massachusetts, serves half of the city of Boston, the Island of Boston Harbor, Dedham and Milton cities.
In cooperation with New England Laborers’ Training Trust Fund, Local 223 offers its members hands-on and classroom training programs.
Members can also benefit from healthcare and pension programs that are provided through the Massachusetts Laborers’ Health & Welfare Fund and Massachusetts Laborers’ Pension Fund accordingly.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 223:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 223 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 223 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 223
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 223
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 223 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 223 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 223
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 223 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.