Laborers’ Local 175, created on September 22, 1910, as of today represents over 1200 members. This union, headquartered in Methuen, Massachusetts, serves Andover, Amesbury, East Boxford, Haverhill, and some other northeast counties of Massachusetts.
Local 175 (LiUNA) is committed to providing benefit programs to all of its members. Among these benefits are Arthur E. Coia Scholarship, safe retirement plans, various healthcare insurances, and in-depth, high-quality training at the New England Laborers’ Training Academies (NELTA).
Visit the Laborers’ Local 175 website for additional information.
Pay Laborers’ Local 175 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 175 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 175 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 175 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 175
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 175
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 175 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 175.