Local 169 represents nearly 1,600 construction workers in Northern Nevada, including construction trade laborers, plaster hod carriers, and brick hod carriers. It serves the entire state of Nevada with the exception of Clark and Lincoln counties, the town of Tonopah, and the areas of Nye and Esmeralda counties in Central Nevada that lie south of Highway 6.
Local 169 was initially founded by the American Federation of Labor (AFL) in Reno in 1902 and later affiliated with the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LiUNA) in 1911.
Its members get competitive pay and benefits, including family health insurance, a pension plan, and an apprenticeship and training program to develop their skills.
Visit the LIUNA Local 169 website for additional information.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 169:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 169 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 169 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 169
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 169
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 169 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 169 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 169
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 169 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.