Laborers’ Local 169 represents nearly 1,600 construction workers in Northern Nevada, including construction trade laborers, plaster hod carriers, and brick hod carriers. It serves the entire state of Nevada with the exception of Clark and Lincoln counties, the town of Tonopah, and the areas of Nye and Esmeralda counties in Central Nevada that lie south of Highway 6.
This local union was initially founded by the American Federation of Labor (AFL) in Reno in 1902 and later affiliated with the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LiUNA) in 1911.
Its members get competitive pay and benefits, including family health insurance, a pension plan, and an apprenticeship and training program to develop their skills.
Visit the Laborers’ Local 169 website for additional information.
Pay Laborers’ Local 169 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 169 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 169 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 169 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 169
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 169
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 169 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 169.