Laborers’ Local 1776 is part of LIUNA, which is one of the largest Unions in the US and Canada with more than 500,000 members. Local 1776 focuses on Federal workplace issues that affect employees of the US Government, including the Department of Defense (DoD) and the National Guard.
Local 1776 was founded in 2015 in order to consolidate all LIUNA National Guard Locals under one organization and offer more efficient representation to the 5500+ Federal personnel nationwide.
In addition to workplace representation, Local 1776 provides a number of member-only advantages, such as free college degrees for members and their families.
Learn more about Laborers’ Local 1776 by visiting www.local1776.org.
Pay Laborers’ Local 1776 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 1776 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 1776 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 1776 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1776
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 1776
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 1776 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 1776.