Local 1776 is part of LIUNA, which is one of the largest Unions in the US and Canada with more than 500,000 members. Local 1776 focuses on Federal workplace issues that affect employees of the US Government, including the Department of Defense (DoD) and the National Guard.
Local 1776 was founded in 2015 in order to consolidate all LIUNA National Guard Locals under one organization and offer more efficient representation to the 5500+ Federal personnel nationwide.
In addition to workplace representation, Local 1776 provides a number of member-only advantages, such as free college degrees for members and their families.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 1776 by visiting www.local1776.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1776:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1776 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1776 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1776
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1776
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1776 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1776 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1776
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1776 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.