Founded in 1937, Local 1076 serves nearly 1,500 construction professionals throughout Oakland County, Michigan. It is a part of Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Laborers’ Local 1076’s main goal is to bring all of its members under one roof in order to increase economic benefits through collective bargaining and support its members’ education and social awareness.
Members of Local 1076 are eligible for a variety of bonuses, including financial aid for higher education. Learn more at constructionlaborers1076.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1076:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1076 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1076 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1076
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1076
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1076 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1076 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1076
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1076 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.