Laborers’ Local 1197 represents over 1,100 workers in Southern and Central Illinois throughout 14 counties. It was chartered as an affiliate of the Laborers’ International Union of North America (LiUNA) on January 3, 1938.
Local 1197 members enjoy good wages and benefits that include health insurance, pension plan, scholarships, and participation in Illinois Laborers’ and Contractors’ Joint Apprenticeship and Training program.
Visit the Laborers’ Local 1197 website for additional information.
Pay Laborers’ Local 1197 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 1197 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 1197 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 1197 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1197
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 1197
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 1197 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 1197.