Construction and General Laborers Local Union 1353 represents 1,600 construction workers in Boone, Clay, Fayette, Kanawha, Nicholas, Putnam and Roane counties in West Virginia. The organization was founded in 1938 as a subsidiary of the Laborers’ International Union of North America, one of the most progressive labor unions in the region with a long history of advocating for the health and safety of construction workers.
The union offers a variety of services to its members, including education( Construction Craft Laborers’ program), pension plan and health coverage.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 1353 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website laborerslocal1353.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1353:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1353 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1353 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1353
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1353
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1353 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1353 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1353
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1353 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.