Construction and General Laborers’ Local 1353 represents 1,600 construction workers in Boone, Clay, Fayette, Kanawha, Nicholas, Putnam, and Roane counties in West Virginia. The organization was founded in 1938 as a subsidiary of the Laborers’ International Union of North America, one of the most progressive labor unions in the region with a long history of advocating for the health and safety of construction workers.
The union offers a variety of services to its members, including education( Construction Craft Laborers’ program), pension plans, and health coverage.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 1353 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website laborerslocal1353.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 1353 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 1353 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 1353 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 1353 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1353
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 1353
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 1353 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 1353.