Heavy Construction Laborers’ Local 663 is a construction craft union, chartered in 1938. The union is dedicated to its 1,600 members across over 30 counties in Missouri, including Lafayette, Benton, Pettis, Laclede, Ozark, St. Clair, Polk, Webster, Wright, etc.
The union provides a range of benefits to its members, including health insurance, a pension plan, and training at the Greater Kansas City Laborers’ Training Center.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 663 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website www.lu663.com/
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 663:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 663 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 663 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 663
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 663
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 663 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 663 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 663
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 663 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.