Heavy Construction Laborers’ Local 663 is a construction craft union, chartered in 1938. The union is dedicated to its 1,600 members across over 30 counties in Missouri, including Lafayette, Benton, Pettis, Laclede, Ozark, St. Clair, Polk, Webster, Wright, etc.
The union provides a range of benefits to its members, including health insurance, a pension plan, and training at the Greater Kansas City Laborers’ Training Center.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 663 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website www.lu663.com.
Pay Laborers’ Local 663 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 663 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 663 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 663 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 663
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 663
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 663 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 663.