Chartered in 2004, Laborers’ Local 515 has approximately 1800 construction professionals who serve Fulton County in Georgia. The main areas of work are concrete installation, demolition/deconstruction, environmental remediation, highway and roadwork, maintenance of industrial plants, excavation, pipeline, and tunnel work.
All members of Local 515 can benefit from healthcare insurance, training opportunities, and a pension plan. Learn more about Local 515 and the programs it offers by visiting liunalocal515.com.
Pay Laborers’ Local 515 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 515 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 515 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 515 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 515
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 515
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 515 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 515.