Local 1298, founded in 1938, has over 1,800 members and is a chartered local union for the Laborers International Union of North America.
Laborers International Union Local 1298 is a progressive, diverse trade union representing union laborers in Nassau and Suffolk Counties, Long Island, and New York, who work in the Heavy & Highway construction industry.
It offers various benefits programs, including Apprenticeship training, medical and dental insurance, a pension plan and legal services.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 1298 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website www.local1298.com
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1298:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1298 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1298 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1298
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1298
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1298 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1298 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1298
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1298 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.