The Asbestos, Lead, and Mold Laborers’ Local 67 was founded in 1989 by the Laborers’ International Union of North America. It is also affiliated Local Union of the Northern California District Council of Laborers.
Laborers Local 67 is a specialty local representing members in 46 Northern California counties who work in asbestos, lead, and mold abatement, associated specialized work requiring personal protection equipment (“PPE”) and engineering controls, Utility Vault, Lumber Handlers, Scrap Metal Recyclers, and Logistics Companies.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 67, please, visit their website laborerslocal67.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 67:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 67 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 67 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 67
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 67
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 67 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 67 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 67
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 67 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.