Local 330 is dedicated to its 1,800 members across 20 counties in Northeast Wisconsin, including Winnebago, Brown, Door, Shawano, Waushara, and others.
The union provides a set of benefit programs, including education at their training center, scholarships for members and their dependents, and health and pension plans.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 330 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website liunalocal330.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 330 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 330 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 330 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 330 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 330
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 330
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 330 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 330.