LIUNA Local 1214 was formed on December 1, 1939. Local 1214 members work in the construction and general laborers industry in McCracken, Ballard, Carlisle, Graves, Hickman, Fulton, Marshall, Calloway, Livingston and Lyon Counties of Kentucky.
It is an organized association of workers, formed to protect and further their rights and interests in the workplace, earn family-supporting pay, good benefits and the opportunity for advancement.
Visit the LIUNA Local 1214 website for additional information.
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1214:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1214 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1214 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1214
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1214
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1214 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1214 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1214
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1214 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.