Laborers’ Local 157 has been active in energy and environmental projects in and around Fulton, Montgomery, Schenectady, Saratoga, and Schoharie counties since receiving its charter in 1906.
The union provides a range of advantages to its members, including education at Eastern New York Labor Training Center, Health, Annuity, and Pension benefits programs.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 157 by visiting laborers157.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 157 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 157 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 157 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 157 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 157
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 157
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 157 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 157.