Laborers of Local 157 have been active in energy and environmental projects in and around Fulton, Montgomery, Schenectady, Saratoga, and Schoharie counties since receiving its charter in 1906.
The union provides a range of advantages to its members, including education at Eastern New York Labor Training Center, Health, Annuity and Pension benefits programs.
Learn more about LiUNA Local 157 by visiting laborers157.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 157:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 157 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 157 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 157
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 157
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 157 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 157 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 157
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 157 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.