Local 1092 has a membership which consists almost entirely of public sector employees. The majority of its 1,000-membership is comprised of City of Chicago employees with around 95% of those being prevailing wage rate construction laborers.
The union also represents laborers employed by the Office of the Secretary of State of Illinois in its Chicago area facilities.
Local 1092 is associated with Chicago Area LECET. Local 1092 members may take advantage of a number of programs, such as the training provided by the Chicagoland Laborers District Council Training & Apprentice Fund, health and pension plans, dental insurance, multiple scholarships, etc.
For more information visit local1092.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1092:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1092 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1092 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1092
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1092
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1092 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1092 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LIUNA 1092
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LIUNA 1092 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.