Laborers’ Local 1092 has a membership that consists almost entirely of public sector employees. The majority of its 1,000-membership is comprised of City of Chicago employees with around 95% of those being prevailing wage rate construction laborers.
The union also represents laborers employed by the Office of the Secretary of State of Illinois in its Chicago area facilities.
Local 1092 is associated with Chicago Area LECET. Therefore, its members may take advantage of a number of programs, such as the training provided by the Chicagoland Laborers District Council Training & Apprentice Fund, health, and pension plans, dental insurance, multiple scholarships, etc.
For more information visit local1092.org
Pay Laborers’ Local 1092 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add LiUNA 1092 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 1092 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 1092 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1092
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 1092
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 1092 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 1092.