Laborers’ Local 165 is a 1,000-member union that serves Peoria and Tazewell counties in Illinois. It was chartered in 1913 as a part of the Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Members of Local 165 get competitive pay and benefits, such as health insurance, pension plan, various scholarships, and enrollment in the Illinois Laborers’ and Contractors’ Joint Apprenticeship and Training program.
Pay Laborers’ Local 165 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add Laborers’ Local 165 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Laborers’ Local 165 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Laborers’ Local 165 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 165
- Simplify union audits for Laborers’ Local 165
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Laborers’ Local 165 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Laborers’ Local 165.