Local 1098 represents over 1,400 members who work in the construction industry in Saginaw, Bay, Gratiot, Midland, Gladwin and other counties of Michigan. Local was established in 1940 as a part of Laborers’ International Union of North America.
Local 1098 helps its members to get better and safer labor standards, family-sustaining wages, quality health insurance, secure retirement plans, collective bargaining process, training that meets or exceeds OSHA, EPA standards, etc.
To learn more about Laborers’ Local 1098, please, visit their page www.local1098.org
HCM TradeSeal support for Laborers’ Local 1098:
- Auto-calculation of Laborers’ Local 1098 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Laborers’ Local 1098 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Laborers’ Local 1098
- Union audit support for Laborers’ Local 1098
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Laborers’ Local 1098 work classes
How to Add Laborers’ Local 1098 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: LiUNA 1098
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add LiUNA 1098 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.