IUOE Local 470 currently represents over 350 Hoisting and Portable engineers in South Carolina. The scope of their work includes, but is not limited to Highway, Marine, Heavy Construction, and Engineering projects including Mining, Drilling, Surveying, Utilities, and Site Development.
As a part of the International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 470 offers several benefit programs to its members, such as Health insurance, Pension Benefit Fund, continuing education, legal support, a collective bargaining process, and more.
For additional information, please visit the Local 470 page at local470.net.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 470:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 470 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 470 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 470
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 470
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 470 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 470 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 470
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 470 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.