IUOE Local 20 is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, and currently represents operating engineers in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Its membership is made up of more than 400 highly skilled engineers who work in healthcare facilities, universities, public school districts, local cities, water districts, and U.S. government-owned facilities.
Local 20 offers several benefit programs to its members, such as the Union Plus program, Pension Benefit Fund, continuing education, legal support, collective bargaining process, and more.
For additional information, please visit the Local 20 page at iuoe20.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 20:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 20 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 20 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 20
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 20
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 20 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 20 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 20
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 20 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.