IUOE Local 20 is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, and currently represents operating engineers in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana. Its membership is made up of more than 400 highly skilled engineers who work in healthcare facilities, universities, public school districts, local cities, water districts, and U.S. government-owned facilities.
Local 20 offers several benefit programs to its members, such as the Union Plus program, Pension Benefit Fund, continuing education, legal support, collective bargaining process, and more.
For additional information, please visit the IUOE Local 20 page at iuoe20.org.
Pay IUOE Local 20 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 20 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 20 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 20 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 20
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 20
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 20 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 20.