IUOE Local 800 was founded in 2004 and now has over 350 members across Wyoming. It is a mixed local that includes both Hoisting and Portable engineers who work as heavy equipment operators, mechanics, and surveyors in the construction business, as well as stationary engineers who operate within buildings conducting various forms of facility maintenance.
IUOE Local 800 provides its members with a variety of benefit packages, including health insurance, a pension benefit fund, continuing education classes, legal help, a collective bargaining process, and more.
Pay IUOE Local 800 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 800 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 800 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 800 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 800
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 800
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 800 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 800.