IUOE Local 800 was founded in 2004 and now has over 350 members across Wyoming. It is a mixed local that includes both Hoisting and Portable engineers who work as heavy equipment operators, mechanics, and surveyors in the construction business, as well as stationary engineers who operate within buildings conducting various forms of facility maintenance.
Local 800 provides its members with a variety of benefit packages, including health insurance, a pension benefit fund, continuing education classes, legal help, a collective bargaining process, and more.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 800:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 800 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 800 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 800
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 800
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 800 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 800 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 800
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 800 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.