Ironworkers Local 92 was chartered in 1906 and currently represents over 600 trained craftsmen who serve the city of Birmingham, 32 counties in Central Alabama, and 2 counties in Mississippi. They have helped build a variety of important projects in the area, including the Tutwiler Hotel, Sloss Furnace, and the Alabama Theater.
Local 92 provides its members with top-notch Apprenticeship programs for beginners as well as ongoing education classes for more experienced employees. Furthermore, all members receive a comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits and retirement plans.
To learn more about Local 92 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ironworkerslocal92.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 92:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 92 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 92 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 92
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 92
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 92 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 92 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 92
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 92 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.