Ironworkers Local 92 was chartered in 1906 and currently represents over 600 trained craftsmen who serve the city of Birmingham, 32 counties in Central Alabama, and 2 counties in Mississippi. They have helped build a variety of important projects in the area, including the Tutwiler Hotel, Sloss Furnace, and the Alabama Theater.
Local 92 provides its members with top-notch Apprenticeship programs for beginners as well as ongoing education classes for more experienced employees. Furthermore, all members receive a comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits and retirement plans.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 92 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ironworkerslocal92.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 92 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 92 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 92 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 92 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 92
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 92
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 92 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 92.