Chartered in 1911 as a mixed local, Ironworkers Local 103 represents nearly 700 men and women engaged in the ironworking industry in Southern Indiana, Western Kentucky, and Southeastern Illinois. They hold specialized skills in all facets of the ironworking trade, including Structural, Rigging, Architectural & Ornamental, Decking, Reinforcing, and Welding.
Local 103 offers its members several benefit programs, including Health and Pension plans, Vision and Dental care, and Annuities. Moreover, workers who want to learn hands-on and technical skills can enroll in the Evansville Ironworkers Apprenticeship.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 103 and its benefit programs, please visit their website at ironworkers103.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 103 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 103 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 103 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 103 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 103
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 103
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 103 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 103.