Ironworkers Local 848 represents about 250 members who serve numerous counties in North and South Carolina. They perform a wide variety of specialized work. This includes, but is not limited to Structural, Reinforcing and Post Tensioning, Ornamental, Rigging and Machinery Moving, Welding and Burning, Industrial Maintenance, Machinery Moving, Demolition, and much more.
Local 848 provides Journeyman Upgrading programs in addition to thorough Apprenticeship training. Additionally, all members are eligible for top-notch Health & Welfare, Dental, Pension, and Annuity programs.
To learn more about Local 848, please visit their website at ironworkers848.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 848:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 848 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 848 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 848
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 848
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 848 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 848 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 848
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 848 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.