Ironworkers Local 848 represents about 250 members who serve numerous counties in North and South Carolina. They perform a wide variety of specialized work. This includes, but is not limited to Structural, Reinforcing and Post Tensioning, Ornamental, Rigging and Machinery Moving, Welding and Burning, Industrial Maintenance, Machinery Moving, Demolition, and much more.
Local 848 provides Journeyman Upgrading programs in addition to thorough Apprenticeship training. Additionally, all members are eligible for top-notch Health & Welfare, Dental, Pension, and Annuity programs.
To learn more about Local 848, please visit their website at ironworkers848.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 848 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 848 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 848 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 848 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 848
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 848
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 848 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 848.