Ironworkers Local 380 is a mixed trade union representing nearly 250 high-skilled Structural, Reinforcing, Rigging, and Ornamental ironworkers. Its jurisdiction covers De Witt, Cumberland, Livingston, Champaign, Douglas, Coles, Moultrie, and 10 more counties in Illinois and Indiana.
Ironworkers Local 380 JATC provides Journeyman Upgrading programs in addition to thorough Apprenticeship training. Additionally, all members are eligible for top-notch Health & Welfare plans, Hearing and Dental care, several Pension plans, Prescription Drugs, and Annuity programs.
To learn more about Local 380, please visit their website at ironworkers380.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 380:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 380 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 380 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 380
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 380
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 380 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 380 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 380
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 380 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.