Ironworkers Local 6 was founded in 1901 and as of today represents nearly 450 skilled members who build the city of Buffalo and the surrounding communities. Located in Seneca, NY, It is affiliated with the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers.
The Local 6 Training Facility offers training in all facets of the ironworking trade including Structural, Reinforcing, Ornamental, Rigging, and Machinery Moving fields. Additionally, its members receive various health benefits, annuity plan, scholarships, pension and retirement plans, and more.
To learn more about Local 6 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ironworkerslocal6.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 6:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 6 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 6 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 6
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 6
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 6 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 6 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 6
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 6 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.