Ironworkers Local 6 was founded in 1901 and as of today represents nearly 450 skilled members who build the city of Buffalo and the surrounding communities. Located in Seneca, NY, It is affiliated with the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers.
The Local 6 Training Facility offers training in all facets of the ironworking trade including Structural, Reinforcing, Ornamental, Rigging, and Machinery Moving fields. Additionally, its members receive various health benefits, annuity plan, scholarships, pension and retirement plans, and more.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 6 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ironworkerslocal6.com.
Pay Ironworkers Local 6 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 6 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 6 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 6 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 6
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 6
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 6 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 6.