Ironworkers Local 769 is a mixed local that has over 400 skilled craftsmen in every discipline of the ironwork trade. They erect structural steel and install reinforcing steel on projects in the Kentucky-Ohio-West Virginia Tri-State.
It was founded on March 17, 1956, as a branch of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers.
Local 769 provides its member with a comprehensive apprenticeship program that includes classrooms and welding booths with a state-of-the-art AWS-certified welding facility. Additionally, its members receive various benefits such as medical coverage and retirement plans.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 769 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ironworkerslocal769.com.
Pay Ironworkers Local 769 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 769 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 769 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 769 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 769
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 769
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 769 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 769.