Local 704 was chartered on October 22, 1946, and currently stands for over 450 skilled tradesmen who serve parts of Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, and North Carolina. They work on Dams, Military Bases, Schools, Hospitals, Office Complexes, Hydro plants, Steam Plants, and Nuclear Power Plants.
Through its Apprenticeship and Training Department, Local 704 offers its members a comprehensive multi-year apprenticeship program as well as continuous education classes for journeymen and certifications. Moreover, all eligible members get a benefits package that includes Health and Welfare, Retirement, and Annuity plans.
To learn more about Local 704 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website iw704.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 704:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 704 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 704 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 704
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 704
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 704 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 704 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 704
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 704 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.