Ironworkers Local 704 was chartered on October 22, 1946, and currently stands for over 450 skilled tradesmen who serve parts of Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, and North Carolina. They work on Dams, Military Bases, Schools, Hospitals, Office Complexes, Hydro plants, Steam Plants, and Nuclear Power Plants.
Through its Apprenticeship and Training Department, Local 704 offers its members a comprehensive multi-year apprenticeship program as well as continuous education classes for journeymen and certifications. Moreover, all eligible members get a benefits package that includes Health and Welfare, Retirement, and Annuity plans.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 704 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website iw704.com.
Pay Ironworkers Local 704 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 704 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 704 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 704 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 704
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 704
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 704 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 704.