Ironworkers Local 597 is a trade union representing nearly 200 highly-skilled craftsmen who have been serving Florida and Georgia since 1938. It is a part of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Iron Workers.
The Ironworkers Local 597 Joint Apprenticeship & Training Program offers training in all facets of the ironworking trade, including both apprenticeship and journeyman training. Additionally, all members are eligible for top-notch Health & Welfare plans, and several Pension plans.
To learn more about Local 597, please visit their website at ironworkers597.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 597:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 597 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 597 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 597
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 597
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 597 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 597 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 597
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 597 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.