Ironworkers Local 597 is a trade union representing nearly 200 highly-skilled craftsmen who have been serving Florida and Georgia since 1938. It is a part of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Iron Workers.
The Ironworkers Local 597 Joint Apprenticeship & Training Program offers training in all facets of the ironworking trade, including both apprenticeship and journeyman training. Additionally, all members are eligible for top-notch Health & Welfare plans, and several Pension plans.
To learn more about Local 597, please visit their website at ironworkers597.com.
Pay Ironworkers Local 597 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 597 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 597 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 597 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 597
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 597
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 597 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 597.