Ironworkers Local 79 was chartered in 1904 and currently encompasses nearly 200 members. Its jurisdiction covers Accomack, Gloucester, Isle of Wight, James City, Mathews, Northampton, Southampton, Surry, and York counties in Virginia and 15 more counties in North Carolina.
Local 79 Training Center offers a complete four-year apprenticeship program and ongoing education classes. All eligible members also receive various health and welfare benefits, annuity, pension, and retirement plans.
To learn more about Local 79, please visit their website at ironworkers79.com.
Pay Ironworkers Local 79 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 79 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 79 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 79 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 79
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 79
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 79 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 79.