Ironworkers Local 79 was chartered in 1904 and currently encompasses nearly 200 members. Its jurisdiction covers Accomack, Gloucester, Isle of Wight, James City, Mathews, Northampton, Southampton, Surry, and York counties in Virginia and 15 more counties in North Carolina.
Local 79 Training Center offers a complete four-year apprenticeship program and ongoing education classes. All eligible members also receive various health and welfare benefits, annuity, pension, and retirement plans.
To learn more about Local 79, please visit their website at ironworkers79.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 79:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 79 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 79 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 79
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 79
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 79 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 79 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 79
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 79 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.