Ironworkers Local 580 was chartered on February 11th, 1938, and currently encompasses 2,600 workers who serve the boroughs of New York City, including the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island, as well as Westchester, Suffolk, and Nassau Counties. Its members are skilled specialists in burning, welding, rigging, and installing curtain walls, stairs, doors, windows, fences, and guardrails.
The Local 580 Training Facility offers training in all facets of ornamental ironworking, including both apprenticeship and journeyman training. Additionally, eligible members receive various health benefits, annuities, scholarships, vacation benefits, pension and retirement plans, and more.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 580 and its benefits programs, please visit their website at ironworkers580.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 580 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 580 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 580 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 580 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 580
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 580
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 580 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 580.