Ironworkers Local 580 was chartered on February 11th, 1938, and currently encompasses 2,600 workers who serve the boroughs of New York City, including the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island, as well as Westchester, Suffolk, and Nassau Counties. Its members are skilled specialists in burning, welding, rigging, and installing curtain walls, stairs, doors, windows, fences, and guardrails.
The Local 580 Training Facility offers training in all facets of ornamental ironworking, including both apprenticeship and journeyman training. Additionally, eligible members receive various health benefits, annuities, scholarships, vacation benefits, pension and retirement plans, and more.
To learn more about Local 580 and its benefits programs, please visit their website at ironworkers580.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 580:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 580 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 580 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 580
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 580
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 580 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 580 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 580
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 580 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.