Ironworkers Local 86 represents over 2,800 experienced workers who serve numerous communities across Washington. It is affiliated with the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Iron Workers as well as the Iron Workers District Council of the Pacific Northwest.
Local 86 offers a top-notch 4-year Apprenticeship training program and a Pre-Apprenticeship program that include 4-week intense hands-on training and classroom instruction. Additionally, its members enjoy a wide range of benefits including health plans, pension and retirement plans, legal assistance, etc.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 86 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website local86.org
Pay Ironworkers Local 86 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 86 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 86 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 86 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 86
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 86
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 86 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 86.