Shopmen Ironworkers Local 502 represents over 500 members across Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. It is affiliated with the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Iron Workers.
In partnership with different organizations, Local 502 offers several benefit programs for its members. Among them are Apprenticeship programs and continued training, medical coverage, retirement options, and others.
Pay Ironworkers Local 502 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 502 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 502 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 502 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 502
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 502
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 502 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 502.