Shopmen Iron Workers Local 502 represents over 500 members across Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware. It is affiliated with the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Iron Workers.
In partnership with different organizations, Local 502 offers several benefit programs for its members. Among them are Apprenticeship programs and continued training, medical coverage, retirement options, and others.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 502:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 502 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 502 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 502
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 502
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 502 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 502 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 502
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 502 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.