Ironworkers Local 787 is a mixed local providing skilled craftsmen in every disciple of the Ironwork trade. Its jurisdiction covers Athens, Meigs, Morgan, Noble, and Washington Counties in Ohio and 32 counties in West Virginia. Local 787 was established on December 9, 1958, by the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Iron Workers.
All eligible members of Local 787 receive a comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits and two retirement plans. Moreover, the local union offers its member a comprehensive 4-year Apprenticeship Program, welding certification testing, and ongoing education classes.
To learn more about Local 787 and its benefit programs, please visit their website at ironworkers787.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 787:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 787 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 787 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 787
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 787
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 787 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 787 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: Ironworkers Local 787
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add Ironworkers Local 787 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.