Ironworkers Local 787 is a mixed local providing skilled craftsmen in every disciple of the Ironwork trade. Its jurisdiction covers Athens, Meigs, Morgan, Noble, and Washington Counties in Ohio and 32 counties in West Virginia. Local 787 was established on December 9, 1958, by the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Iron Workers.
All eligible members of Local 787 receive a comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits and two retirement plans. Moreover, the local union offers its member a comprehensive 4-year Apprenticeship Program, welding certification testing, and ongoing education classes.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 787 and its benefit programs, please visit their website at ironworkers787.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 787 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add Ironworkers Local 787 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 787 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 787 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 787
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 787
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 787 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 787.