Ironworkers Local 392 has over 600 members engaged in the ironworking industry. Its jurisdiction covers the entire Bond, Clinton, Jersey, Madison, Monroe, Perry, Randolph, St. Clair, and Washington counties, as well as parts of 11 more counties in Southwestern Illinois.
They have helped build various important projects in the area, including bridges, schools, factories, power plants, hospitals, stadiums, racetracks, and other structures, to name a few.
Local 392 offers its members several benefit programs, including:
- Health and Pension plans
- Dental, Hearing, and Eye care
- Annuity, etc.
Furthermore, the local union offers its members a complete 4-year Apprenticeship Program that provides skills in all facets of the ironworking trade.
To learn more about Local 392 and its benefit programs, please visit their website at ironworkers392.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 392:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 392 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 392 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 392
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 392
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 392 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 392 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 392
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 392 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.