Ironworkers Local 549 has over 600 members who have been serving numerous communities in Northern West Virginia, South Eastern Ohio, and Western Pennsylvania since 1937. They build schools, hospitals, bridges, shopping centers, and many other vital infrastructural facilities in the area.
Local 549 offers its members several benefit programs, including accident, hospital, Medical, surgical, disability, dental, prescription, and death benefits. Furthermore, the local union offers its member a complete 3-year Apprenticeship Program that provides skills in all facets of the ironworking trade.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 549 and its benefit programs, please visit their website at iwlocal549.org.
Pay Ironworkers Local 549 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 549 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 549 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 549 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 549
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 549
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 549 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 549.