Ironworkers Local 549 has over 600 members who have been serving numerous communities in Northern West Virginia, South Eastern Ohio, and Western Pennsylvania since 1937. They build schools, hospitals, bridges, shopping centers, and many other vital infrastructural facilities in the area.
Local 549 offers its members several benefit programs, including accident, hospital, Medical, surgical, disability, dental, prescription, and death benefits. Furthermore, the local union offers its member a complete 3-year Apprenticeship Program that provides skills in all facets of the ironworking trade.
To learn more about Local 549 and its benefit programs, please visit their website at iwlocal549.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for Ironworkers Local 549:
- Auto-calculation of Ironworkers Local 549 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for Ironworkers Local 549 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 549
- Union audit support for Ironworkers Local 549
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for Ironworkers Local 549 work classes
How to Add Ironworkers Local 549 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: BSOIW 549
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add BSOIW 549 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.