Structural Ironworkers Local 361 is a diverse labor union representing over 1,100 highly qualified tradesmen who serve Kings, Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties in the State of New York, as well as all islands in the surrounding waterways and any bridge, tunnel, or structure leading to or from these geographic areas.
All members of the Local Union have access to the Joint Apprentice Committee (JAC) of Iron Workers Locals 40 & 361, which provides a top-notch training program for new members and ongoing education for journeymen. Furthermore, members receive a number of benefits, including complete health and pension plans, vacation benefits, annuity, and more.
To learn more about Ironworkers Local 361 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website ironworkers361.com.
Pay Ironworkers Local 361 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 361 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 361 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 361 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 361
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 361
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 361 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 361.